Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Coming Spring of 2022
Take some time to read the latest information on Disney’s most awaited adventure yet, Boarding the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser for an immersive two night two day experience to save the Galaxy. I had a chance to finally visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge over the summer and I was so impressed. I can not wait to experience this new adventure. So below you will find all the latest information just released from Disney Travel News about everyting Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser has to offer guests on board this adventure.
‘We’re Gonna Save the Galaxy’: Check Out the First Commercial for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser at Walt Disney World Resort
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is set to open in spring 2022 at Walt Disney World Resort, and today with the debut of its first commercial, we get a glimpse of what this first-of-its-kind vacation experience will be like. Check it out!
After you’ve watched this one or maybe 10 times, here are a few fun moments that stand out to us:
- We already know the adventure will begin at the Galactic Starcruiser Terminal at Walt Disney World, where Guests will enter a launch pod and head out into space. In this new clip, we watch out a viewport as the pod jumps to hyperspace, followed by the sudden appearance of the Halcyon starcruiser, home base for this immersive two-night adventure in a galaxy far, far away.
- As we learned last week from Disney Imagineers, the dining experience will certainly be a highlight of a stay aboard the starcruiser.
- You see in the commercial how the Resistance is always looking for new recruits – but will Guests choose to join them?
- As our hero’s family rushes into the scene, you get a view out to space over his shoulder, and then a quick look inside the cabin. The sleeping berths we can see are reminiscent of a similar bunk inside the main hold of the Millennium Falcon, no? And those are definitely some nice robes the family is wearing – they look like Jedi ready for action!
- When the camera pulls back, we zoom out the cabin’s viewport and into space – where suddenly TIE fighters dart in and hurl some blaster bolts toward the starcruiser. The Imagineers let us know Guests will be trained in bridge operations as part of our stay on the ship, and its laser cannons may come in handy at some point …
And as always, stay tuned as we continue to cover all things Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser leading up to its opening in spring 2022!
So that’s a wrap on all of the most up do date information we currently have on Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser from Disney Travel News. I will be creating a waitlist for anyone who would like to take a trip into space or shall I say enjoy a two night stay on the Galactic Starcruiser. So keep an eye out for that coming soon! Who’s ready to save the Galaxy?