Celebrity Cruises has reveled its Caribbean sailings for 2015-16 with new destinations and a wide variety of enticing itineraries to choose from, ranging from four to fourteen nights. For guests who want to explore more of the Caribbean, they will have the opportunity to combine itineraries, including an ultimate vacation of 28 nights. With seven modern luxury ships sailing to 27 destinations including the Bahamas, Eastern, Western and Southern Caribbean, guests will have limitless options.
- The modern luxury ship will now sail from Miami, Florida, from November 2015 to the Southern Caribbean for 14-nights and destinations include the ABC islands of Aruba, Bonire and Curacao, plus more.
- Guests who have less time but still want to experience the luxury of a Solstice Class Ship can select a unique five night sailing departin on December 13, 2015. This trip features a new port of call Costa Maya, Mexico.
- For a special Christmas and New Year holiday experience, guests can create a 28-night vacation by combining two five-night and two nine-night itineraries, departing December 13, 2015, and visiting 12 Caribbean islands.
- Sailing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, from November 2015, vacationers can choose from from-and five-night Caribbean escapes to destinations such as Key West, Florida and Cozumel, Mexico.
- After the successful introduction of Celebrity Constellation’s unique nine-night sailing to new Caribbean destinations in 2014, guests will once again be able to book this voyage in 2015. The sailing departs on November 28 and will visit five islands including: St. Barts, home to a mix of idyllic beaches, designer boutiques and celebrities, and Tortola, in British Virgin Islands, naturally beautiful with a sheltered yacht filled harbor, stunning beaches and a luscious mountain landscape.
- Sailing to the exotic Southern Caribbean from San Juan, Puerto Rico, destinations include Barbados, St Lucia, Tortola and Dominica, which are not accessible from ships sailing from South Florida.
- Guests who want to visit more Caribbean islands during their vacation can combine tow seven-night itineraries to create a 14-night luxury cruise.
- Vacationers can sail from Miami and take a seven-night trip to the Eastern Caribbean or to the Western Caribbean. Plus there is the opportunity to combine these itineraries to create a 14-night escape.
- coco Cay, Bahamas, Celebrity’s private island, will be a new port of call for 2015-2016 during the seven-night Western Caribbean sailing.
- Sailing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida guests can choose from seven-night itineraries to the Western and to the Eastern Caribbean, and these can be combined into a 14-night vacation.
- For longer more indulgent itineraries, guests can sail from Fort Lauderdale, Florida and choose from 11-night sailings to Panama, Costa Rica and Colombia, and ten-night trips departing on Fridays to the deep Southern Caribbean, requiring just over one weeks vacation.
- Costa Maya, Mexico is a new destination for 2015-2016 during the 11-night itinerary.
- Two unique sailing to the Caribbean will depart on October 5 and 29, 2015, and destinations include Roatan, Honduras and Costa Maya, Mexico – both are new ports of call for 2015.
Please review the list of Itineraries for Celebrity Cruise Line on the link above.
Contact me today for details and pricing! email@example.com
or by phone 917-494-5771
Dawn Caitano – Independent Travel Agent with Destinations to Explore, Inc.