|Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort – Opening Early 2014|
Splash back to the 1950’s and 60’s for endless family fun at the newest and largest hotel at Universal Orlando, Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, opening early 2014. Check out the Universal E-Brochure
From the moment you arrive, you will be taken back to the iconic beach resort of the era. Go for a swim or relax in the lazy river or take the family for a game or two at the bowling alley.
Take a road trip to Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort and enjoy exclusive theme park benefits including Early Park Admission† to select rides and attractions at Universal’s Islands of Adventure® and more!
Cabana Bay Beach Resort offers value and moderate accommodations
- 900 Family Suites – sleep 6
- Family Suite kitchenettes include a mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker
- 900 Standard Rooms – sleep 4
- 2 Themed Pool Experiences with sand beaches and zero entry
- Lazy River^ at the south courtyard pool area
- Cabanas and waterslide at the north courtyard pool area
- 10-lane Bowling Alley
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Food Court with multiple food stations including grab and go items
- 1 Lobby Lounge and 2 Pool Bars^
- Game Room
- Universal Orlando Resort Retail Shop
†Paid theme park admission required. Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to Universal’s Islands of Adventure regular scheduled park opening for on-site hotel guests and is valid 7 days a week for travel through 12/31/14; valid only at select Islands of Adventure attractions: Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Flight of the Hippogriff™, Dragon Challenge™ and Caro-Seuss-el™. Attractions may vary. Clink on this link for Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort Brochure.
^Some select amenities may not be available upon initial opening
Call us at 917-494-5771 or by email at email@example.com – We can Now book this great new Resort. Or fill out our Quote Request Form