Shuttle’s From Disney to Universal
Exclusive Universal Tickets with Round Trip Transfers from your Disney Resort. Now you can have the best of both worlds at your fingertips. There are two options to choose from below. The Universal 1 Day Park to Park pass with round trip shuttle transfers or the 2 Day Park to Park pass with round trip shuttle transfers..
Universal Tickets with Round Trip Transfers from your Disney Resort
(1) Day (2) Park pass with Shuttle Transfers
(Adult) $201.73, (Child) $196.40 with tax included
(2) Day (2) Park pass with Shuttle Transfers
(Adult) $323.57, (Child) $312.92 with tax included
Ticket Add On’s that would work great with your package.
Quick Service Dining Plan –
Universal Dining Plan – Quick Service, Orlando
Make your meals at Universal Orlando® Resort fun and easy when you purchase in advance with the Universal Dining Plan – Quick Service.
Each day lets you enjoy one counter service meal, one snack, and one non-alcoholic beverage, per guest, per day from food carts and counter service locations.
A 1 Day 2 Park Meal Deal is (Adult) $24.49, (Child 3-9) $15.97
- The Universal Dining plan card is valid at OVER 100 dining locations (not valid at Full Service Locations) throughout Universal Orlando’s theme parks and the Universal CityWalk® dining and entertainment complex.Guests simply check the menu boards in participating locations for the items honored by the plan (indicated by the Universal Dining Plan symbol) and present their card when placing their order.Each day of the Dining Plan lets you enjoy:
- One counter service meal consisting of one of each: Entree & Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- One Snack such as popcorn, ice cream, frozen beverage from food carts or counter service locations
- One Non-Alcoholic Beverage from food carts or counter service locationsParticipating Locations:Universal Studios:
- Mel’s Drive In
- Beverly Hills Boulangerie
- Universal Studios’ Classic Monsters Cafe
- Louie’s Italian Restaurant
- Kid Zone Pizza Company
- Richter’s Burger Company
- San Francisco Pastry Shop
- & many more!Islands of Adventure:
- Croissant Moon Bakery
- Cafe 4
- Captain America Diner
- Comic Strip Cafe
- Blondies: Home of the Dagwood
- Burger Digs
- Pizza Predatoria
- Thunderfalls Terrace
- Fire Eater’s Grill
- Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous
- Green Eggs and Ham
- Three Broomsticks
- Butterbeer Cart
- & many more!Restrictions: The Universal Dining Plan – Quick Service is non-refundable. The Universal Dining Plan – Quick Service card cannot be returned or refunded, and will not be replaced if lost. Gratuities are not included. Theme park admission is required for dining in Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. Children ages 3 to 9 must order from the Kid’s menu. Only valid during normal operating hours and excludes dining during all separately ticketed events. Participating locations are subject to change without notice and venue operating hours may vary by location. Merchandise is not included. Additional restrictions may apply and subject to change without notice.
(Adult) $44.99 (Child 3-9) $12.99
- It’s the perfect climactic finale to a day of blockbuster thrills at Universal Studios®. Make it an evening to remember with the exceptional cuisine and unforgettable movie moments of the Cinematic Spectacular Dining Experience. Enjoy a delicious meal at Lombard’s Seafood Grille. Then afterwards, you’ll have access to an exclusive viewing area for the dazzling newUniversal’s Cinematic Spectacular–100 Years of Movie Memories nighttime show. Experience classic scenes from a century of Universal Pictures’ most iconic films, all on cutting-edge waterfall screens surrounded by colorful fountains and pyrotechnics. You’ll never be happy with just popcorn and candy again.INCLUSIONS:
- Choice of (1) appetizer – one per adult, (1) entree, (1) non-alcoholic beverage, and dessert reception.
- Viewing of Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular: 100 Years of Movie Memories on the Lombard’s Waterfront.
- Tax and gratuity.
- Dining reservations accepted from 4:00pm – 7:30pm
- Alcoholic beverage not included
- Children 9 and under will order off the Kid’s Menu and does not include an appetizer
- Hours of operation subject to change without notice
- Additional restrictions may apply
When purchasing your Universal Tickets with Round Trip Transfers from your Disney Resort. You can then add on to those tickets with many different options the two above are just two of the most popular ticket add on’s. Some other examples are Blue Man Group. The Universal Express Pass or Character Dining with the Marvel Characters..
So why not take advantage of this great option Shuttle’s From Disney to Universal
If you have any questions please contact us prior to purchasing your Universal Tickets with Shuttles from Disney to Universal
Universal Studios tickets are non-refundable
You can contact us at email@example.com, or by phone at 917-494-5771. Book your tickets at least 3 days prior to your arrival to Universal Studios, to give Universal time to print your tickets. If you need them sooner just call us direct. We will then place your order right away and you will have you E-Travel Documents right away. All Universal Studios tickets are picked up at the electronic kiosk or Guest Services at Universal Studios.
Check out Universal’s E-Brochure to plan your next visit to Universal Orlando
Disney Package Transfer – If you booked direct with Disney with in the past 30 days you can add us onto your package to get our FREE Services. Along with a $25 Gift Card for you to use during your visit. Everything remains the same on your reservation, including your confirmation number. We will just be added as your Travel Agent.. Why not take advantage of our FREE Services now!
Why wait now is the time to join the Adventure! Contact me today to book your next vacation.
Dawn@pixiedustanddreamvacations.com or call us at 917-494-5771
(Prices are subject to change with out notice, based on current daily price at time of booking)