Summer Sailaway! What will you be doing this Summer?
Now is the time to book your summer vacation!
July 25, 2015 on the Liberty of the Seas®
Sailing out of Cape Liberty New Jersey
The newly renovated #Liberty of the Seas® is packed with all the phenomenal onboard experiences you’d expect from our innovative Freedom class of ships, plus new offerings to stir your imagination. Share a high five with Shrek as part of The DreamWorks® Experience. Put on your boogie shoes for hit Broadway musical Saturday Night Fever. Catch a first-run movie in the 3D theater or poolside under the stars on the outdoor movie screen. And finish the evening with a selection of reds or whites at the renovated, now-more-intimate Vintages wine bar.Plus, enjoy all the revolutionary features Liberty of the Seas has always been known for – like the FlowRider® surf simulator, rock-climbing wall, ice-skating rink, Royal Promenade, cantilevered whirlpools, mini golf course, and much more.
Taxes, fees and port expenses: 167.19 USD.
Ship Name: Liberty Of The Seas
Departure Port: Cape Liberty, New Jersey
Ports of Call Cape Liberty, New Jersey; Cruising; Kings Wharf, Bermuda; Kings Wharf, Bermuda; Cruising; Cape Liberty, New Jersey
2015 Sail Date: Jul.25
With Two Great Cabin Options Below
Option # 1 – Interior Promenade Stateroom – Category PR – $1,036.00
A view of the Royal Promenade with bowed windows, two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long and private bathroom.
(160 sq. ft.)
Option # 2 – Superior Balcony Stateroom – Category D3 – $1,394.00
Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, sitting area (some with sofa bed), private balcony and private bathroom. Rates vary from deck to deck.
(199 sq. ft., balcony 65 sq. ft.)
An Interior Promenade Stateroom, will give you a great view over looking the Promenade where all the action takes place. Also the price is right, there is even a window bench to sit on and look out your window to the Promenade below. Or if you love the summer breeze & sound of the ocean waves, or just having your morning coffee on your Balcony then go with that option. There is something for everyone on this fantastic ship!
REST & RELAXATION
- VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu including medi-spa treatments and acupuncture
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 6 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Library and Card Room
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.
ACTION & ADVENTURE
- FlowRider® surf simulator
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Full-sized basketball court
- Full-sized boxing ring
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Café, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Sorrento’s Pizza, Café Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
NEW The Cupcake Cupboard, a vintage-style gourmet bakery with 30 types of cupcakes*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream*
- Specialty restaurants Chops Grille steakhouse and Portofino Italian restaurant, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
KIDS & FAMILIES
- DreamWorks® Experience – memorable moments including parades, meet & greets and character dining with favorite characters from Shrek®,Madagascar®, and Kung Fu Panda®
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- H2O Zone kids’ water park
NEW 3D movie theater
NEW Outdoor poolside movie screen
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
ENTERTAINMENT & SHOPPING
NEW Complimentary Broadway hit Saturday Night Fever: The Musical in the Main Theater
- Complimentary Ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 10,258 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale® with 304 slots and 18 tables
- 22 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge and Hoof & Claw English Pub
NEW Enhanced, more-intimate Vintages wine bar
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
All itineraries & prices are subject to change without notice. Pricing may be lowered based on current or future promotions being offered. Prices listed above are based on July 25, 2015 sailing only. Prices listed do not include Taxes, Port Fees of $167.19 per person, Prices based on Double Occupancy.. If you have more than 2 in the cabin contact me for pricing.
Any new bookings with me in the Month of February will also receive an On Board Credit or In Cabin Gift.
Call Today to book your next adventure! Request a FREE online Quote Today.
For more information or to make a reservation contact: