Whats new and coming to Universal Orlando this Summer…Harry Potter Diagon Alley Summer of 2014! Now is the time to book your next adventure to Universal Orlando.. With all that is new and exciting. They also just opened the Cabana Bay Beach Resort which is in the Value/Moderate category for pricing. This resort has standard rooms that sleep up to (4) people & Family Suites that can sleep up to (6).
- Cabana Courtyard – features a zero-entry pool with iconic dive tower waterslide, interactive kids play area, cabanas for rent, and Atomic Tonic pool bar
- Lazy River Courtyard‡ – features a zero-entry pool with sand beach, a lazy river‡ with waterfalls and cannons for interactive fun, and The Hideaway Bar & Grill‡
- Galaxy Bowl – 10-lane full service bowling experience themed from the 1950’s, offering today’s entertainment technology and a full service restaurant (fees apply)
- Jack LaLanne Physical Fitness Studio – complimentary for hotel guests, featuring cardiovascular equipment, mats, Medicine Balls, Bosu Balls, rubber dumbbells and locker rooms
- Game-O-Rama – arcade
- Resort Recreation – never a lack of fun including hula hoop contests, splash contests and poolside movies
- Universal Orlando® Resort Store – Offers sundries, guest necessities, newspapers, magazines, and Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort logo merchandise.
Check out this fun video about the new attraction coming to Diagon Alley.. Escape from Gringotts..
Please allow me to book your next adventure.. Call me for a quote today.. 917-494-5771 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org