Here are a few tricks on how to get your family to Walt Disney World in 2016 with out breaking the bank.
Many people say it is way to expensive to take my family to Walt Disney World. Well if you keep saying that your family will never take a vacation. Sure we all have bills to pay but there are many ways to make it happen. There is nothing better then making real memories and not just talking about them. With the majority of the rooms on property considered Value Resorts you can make it happen. Free Magical Express airport transfers and Free onsite transportation there is a package for everyone’s budget.
Booking a Walt Disney World Vacation package has never been easier. Did you know we can also hold any package for FREE for (3) days with just your first & last names. Disney only requires is a $200 deposit to hold any package, you should always book at least 9 months in advance as you want to have your reservation in place and your online My Disney Experience Account set up prior to the 180 day mark. That is when you can begin making your Disney Dining Reservations. You are allowed to make as many payments as you like until your final balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. You can also make changes to your resort or ticket and dining options throughout the process. If you need to cancel your reservation prior to the 30 days you will get your $200 deposit back. With in 30 days you can always revise your travel dates and the $200 will transfer over. So it is always a win win situation.
Six Ways to Save Your Money For a Walt Disney World Vacation In 2016
- Book with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner to have automatic Discount watching and Freebies. Plus you will always have a one on one contact to answer all of your questions along the way. We also book your Disney Dining reservations and Fast Pass + reservations. No need to get up at 6:00am let someone else take care of that for you. Help you set up your Online My Disney Experience Account and personalize your MagicBands. Just to name a few of the perks of having a Disney College of Knowledge graduate plan your adventure. We take the stress out of your next vacation.
- Apply for a Disney Rewards Visa Card you can earn points to be used to pay off the balance of your package. This will allow you plenty of time to pay down your balance prior to arrival.
- Sign up for a Disney Vacation Account this is FREE, you will also earn a $20.00 Disney Gift card for every $1000 you save. That is FREE money in your pocket. You decide how much and how often your money gets automatically transferred into your vacation account. Can be used on a Disney Cruise Line Vacation too.
- Purchase your Disney Gift cards from Target using a Target Red Card for an additional 5% savings. Yes you can use Disney Gift cards to pay off your Disney Vacation Package. So have your friends and family give them to you for Holidays and Birthdays.
- The Piggy Bank or Change Jar, You will not believe how much money you can save by just emptying your pockets daily. Yes hundreds of dollars that can be put toward your families next adventure.
- Book on site at Disney world if they are offering a BOUNCE BACK promotion, this will usually be a Stay, Play & Dine, a % off the room or FREE Disney Dining Offer. Make sure to let them know you are working with a Travel Agent to have you listed on the reservation. When you arrive home make sure to let your Travel Agent know and if they can not pull it up in the system. If not we will send you a Transfer form to fill out so we can be added to your existing reservation as your Travel Agent. Always book a bounceback with a $200 deposit before you check out of your Walt Disney World Resort Hotel. If you decide later on you can not go well then you can cancel up until 30 days prior and get your $200 deposit refunded back to you. If you do not see the Bouncback offer in your welcome folder call the information desk and do not check out with out booking your next Adventure. Here is an example below of what it may look like. They can be found in the welcome folder you get when you check in or on a cardboard sign in your room.
If you book Direct with Disney they will not call you on the phone to let you know that a new promotion was offered like Stay, Play & Dine or FREE Disney Dining. If you book a package with us we will automatically revise your package to lower your price to always make sure you are paying the lowest amount for your Walt Disney World Adventure! Plus you will get one on one concierge service. Do you know that when you book direct with Disney they read off of a screen and some of them have never been to Walt Disney World and most are based in Tampa. They do not have the on site experience to tell you the good and bad. Plus they will never tell you the bad. My services are 100% FREE, I have access to the Disney Travel Agent site to get my price direct from Disney or any other vendor and then I can discount that price. I get paid direct from the vendor when you return from your adventure. We also offer something called MousePerks they are delivered direct in your inbox weekly. They are tips and tricks, games and much more to help you with your plans. Along with MouseEars, Autograph Books and much more surprises await you and your kids.
So take my advice and put together a plan and get your family to Walt Disney World in 2016! Request a FREE Quote Today!
Written by Dawn Caitano – Dawn specializes in multi-generational travel as well as honeymoons at Walt Disney World. She is also an avid cruiser, having set sail on all the major cruise lines. Dawn’s experience and expertise, along with a sprinkle of her pixie dust, will make your vacation one to remember! Book your next vacation with Dawn at 917-494-5771 or firstname.lastname@example.org