Walt Disney World® Resort
- New! Free Tickets & Great Prices on Memorial Weekend: Are you ready to spend 24 hours at the Magic Kingdom Park? Take advantage of special group prices, making our rates the lowest you will find over this popular holiday weekend. Plus, book at least a 2 Day ticket and you get a free ticket to visit the Disney Water Parks or DisneyQuest. You can only book this deal with Destinations in Florida.
- Affordable Package with Room & Dining: One of the most expensive parts of a Disney vacation are the tickets! Save money and enjoy all of the other fun at the Disney with a Ticketless Package. Book this new package with your hotel and one of the Disney Dining Plans, without the addition of tickets.
- Save up to 35% off Disney Resorts: Planning a summer vacation to Disney World? Now is the time to book your trip with savings up to 35% off the Disney Resort hotels. These discounts run June 15-August 28. Hurry, these discounts will sell out quickly!
- Free Day to Play at the Disney Theme Parks: Buy 6 or more tickets for your family or friends with the 4-Day, 5-Day, 6-Day, 7-Day, 8-Day, or 9-Day tickets and you will get an extra day free. Imagine another day to ride Splash Mountain or another day to get pictures with Mickey Mouse! If you are visiting together, order your tickets together to save money! Must book by June 14.
- Free Memory Maker to Cherish Your Disney World Moments: Imagine capturing your favorite pictures from your Disney World vacation! You can do that with Disney’s Memory Maker. Book a package from August 15-September 30 for at least 3 nights with 2-Day tickets and get the new Memory Maker free. Prices start from just $899 plus tax for a family of 3 at a Disney Value Resort.
- Save up to 30% on Rooms at Select Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels: Savings apply for stays most nights March 14, 2014 – April 12, 2014 and April 20, 2014 – June 15, 2014. Upgrade to a room and ticket package with a minimum 4-day Magic Your Way Ticket and get one more ticket day FREE! Visit Destinations in Florida for more details.
- Florida Resident Rates: Florida Residents can take advantage of great rates on rooms at select Disney Resorts hotels for stays through May 29, 2014. Plan a winter getaway to Disney or a Spring Break trip to the Disney Water Parks. Book today with this incredible deal, just for Florida Residents.
- Military Discount: Active duty and retired members of the US military can get specially discounted rooms at Disney Resort most nights through September 27th, 2014. Thank you for serving our country.
Disney Cruise Line®
- Special Rates for Florida Residents and US Military: Take advantage of special deals from $135 per person per night plus tax/port charges for Florida Residents and active/retired United States Military. Special cruises are available for select dates this spring.
- Last Minute Restricted Deals: If you are flexible about the location of your stateroom and willing to book last minute you may be able to save BIG! Disney offers Restricted Guarantee rooms 15-60 days before departure dates, sometimes just a few days before departure. These are very restricted and with many rules, but if you are not picky you can save up 40%.
- Canadian Resident Deal: If you are a Canadian Resident, you can enjoy 20% off select rates on the May 24, 2014 Alaska sailing departing from Vancouver, Canada. Take advantage of this special deal, just for you!
- Get up to a $500 Room Credit to Spend During Your Visit: Book a 1 or 2-Bedroom Villa from April 23-June 16, 2014 and receive up to a $500 resort credit for a 4-Night vacation. Book a Deluxe Studio or regular room for 4 nights and receive a $400 resort credit.
Universal Orlando Resort Discounts
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort Florida Resident Deal: Are you ready to experience the spectacular new Cabana Bay Beach Resort? It is opening next month. Florida Residents can be the 1st to experience this new hotel at special prices, just for you. Rates start from just $94 per night plus tax. This deal is good from April 25-June 5.
- 4th Night and 3rd Day Free: Book a Universal Partner hotel for 3 nights with a 2 Day Base ticket and receive your 4th night and 3rd day at the parks for FREE!
- Save up to $500 on your Universal Package: Stay at one of the Universal Hotels including Cabana Bay Hotel, Royal Pacific Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel or Portofino Bay Hotel with tickets and save up to $500 on your package. Now is the time to visit the movies at the Universal Orlando Resort.
- Universal 1-Day or 2-Day Pass with Shuttle Transportation for 2014: Take a day away from the Disney World Parks to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Book a 1-Day or 2-Day Pass to Universal Studios with shuttle transportation included in the ticket. This special ticket is only available with select companies including Destinations in Florida.
- “Take 2” Transfer: If you do not want to rent a car during your Orlando vacation, take advantage of the new “Take 2” Transfer ticket for only $39 per person. This transfer includes transportation from a Disney Resort hotel to Universal Orlando Resort for a Universal Studios vacation. After your Universal vacation, the transportation takes you back to the Orlando International Airport.
Sea World Discounts
- Eat for Free During Your Vacation: Book a Sea World Package at one of the partner hotels and get the All Day Dining Deal for FREE!
- Kids Free at Sea World: Book your Sea World Package and kids play for free. You will receive one free child ticket (ages 3-9) for every paid adult.
Orlando Attraction Ticket Discounts
- Kids Eat Free Card: Save money on over 100 different restaurants in Orlando from the quick serve restaurants like McDonald’s to sit down restaurants like Nascar Cafe at Universal CityWalk. Purchase the Kids Eat Free Card and receive a free child’s meal with any adult meal at select restaurants. Click here for more details and to purchase this special card.
- Kennedy Space Center Tickets: Pre-order your tickets to Kennedy Space Center and save money with special prices. Experience the Space Shuttle Atlantis, US Astronaut Hall of Fame, and more; just an hour from Orlando. Click here to more details and to purchase tickets.
Book your family memories today with us today!
Disney & Orlando Digest